What information is collected
The Proprietor may ask for and collect from you personally identifiable information at various points throughout the Website. Depending on the information and/or Services you request, you may be asked to provide your name, email address, address, phone number, payment details, and similar information.
The Proprietor may collect certain information such as the name of the internet service provider and the internet protocol address through which you have accessed the Website, and site usage statistics such as web browser types and page requests. This data is not usually personally identifiable, and is used to more efficiently operate and administer the Website.
How the information collected is used
Your information may be used:
• to process and respond to inquiries;
• for the purposes for which you provided the information, such as to register or renew you as a member, purchase merchandise, or receive information about the Services;
• to alert you to new site features, special events and Services;
• for the purposes of maintaining and updating our customer databases;
• for marketing, product research and development purposes;
• to personalize the content and improve the navigability of the Website;
• to enhance the functionality and accessibility of the Website;
• to conduct surveys to measure your satisfaction with the Services;
• to enforce the Terms and Conditions of Access to and Use of the Website.
Who your information is shared with
All personal information provided to the Proprietor via the Website will not be sold or traded by the Proprietor to any third parties without your consent.
Should you not wish to receive electronic communications from the Proprietor, you may unsubscribe for this service by e-mailing the Proprietor at the following address email@example.com.
How your information is protected
When users access the Website, data collected from those users will not be publicly displayed. It is used for the Website’s internal data collection purposes only, and is held by the Website’s server in a secure location. The Website’s shopping area uses secure web pages when your credit card information is collected.
The Proprietor takes reasonable steps to protect your information against loss, misuse, alteration and unauthorised.
Links to third-party websites
Limitation of Liability
Whilst the Proprietor has taken reasonable measures to ensure the integrity of the Website and the protection of your information, in no event shall the Proprietor be liable for any loss or damages including direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages of whatsoever nature whether based in contract, delict, strict liability or otherwise, arising out of or in any way connected with the loss, misuse, alteration and/or unauthorised of your information.